Does your team feel like this?
Yet you have the capacity for this?
Team development is about three things:
- Relationships & trust
- Clarity of roles
- Alignment on purpose
Teams commonly function with only 1 of these. Others, have two. When you get all three elements you’ll have a team with incredible productivity, and more importantly, with the intangibles that keep a team together for greatness over time.
Where does coaching come in? I do team coaching in two distinct ways:
1- Behind the scenes:
We’ll work one-on-one. No one else ever has to know I’m there. We’ll take a vulnerable look at how you’re wired, what you’ve been asked to do, and how you’re learning and growing.
- I coach leaders on their own leadership.
- I work with leaders designing and building new teams. I’ll help you figure out what type of team you need, and how to start well to accomplish your goals.
- I work with leaders assessing existing team dynamics and effectiveness. I’ll help you diagnose the issues and develop both short and long-term fixes for greatness.
2- On the sideline:
In-person events are designed around you and your team. The topics and activities depend entirely on what you’re working toward, or up against. Don’t worry, I’m not a big fan of gimmicks. No trust falls required.
- I design and lead in-person team retreats for new team development.
- I develop and coach existing teams through a restart.
Is your team just waiting to be unleashed?
Are you ready for a team adventure?
Let’s design your team’s path to greatness. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start leadership coaching or design an onsite visit.